The major fabrics based on natural fibers are listed below
- Cotton fabrics might be the most popular among all fabrics based on natural fibers.
- It is popular across the globe.
- Cotton fabrics are more preferred in summer season or hot climate conditions as it keeps the body cool
- Absorb the sweat very easily.
- It is soft to wear
- Fibers are easy to dye
- People consider linen to be superior to cotton and more comfortable to wear.
- It is less prone to skin allergies and irritation.
- It is easier to maintain Linen.
- Durable since the fibers are stronger.
- The cost of Linen is bit higher compared to cotton fabric. So People prefer cotton over linen on price advantage.
- Silk is the strongest natural fiber and is produced by insects.
- Moth caterpillars produces silk. We use those silk for textile purpose.
- It is an all-time fabric since it is comfortable to wear in all seasons.
- Due to the elegant look, people mainly use it for party wear and saree making.
- Jute fabrics are strong and durable.
- We use it mainly for making bags and sacks.
- We also use it for making clothes and fashion accessories
- It is in use since thousands of years
- Hemp is used in making textile items, papers, bio degradable plastic etc.
- It is soft and durable
- It is highly absorbing
- People prefer it in cold climate conditions
- Acts as a warmer for the body
- Durable, attractive
- Wrinkle free in nature
- Mostly used in making blankets
While Flairmart is a 100% Cotton T-Shirts manufacturer from Tirupur, we offer hemp T-Shirts. We also offer wool based Sweatshirts, Sweatpants and leggings from our Tirupur unit. Flairmart manufacturer Organic cotton T-Shirts, Pima Cotton T-Shirts etc as well.
We are custom T-Shirts manufacturer from Tirupur. We are also custom hoodies manufacturer from Tirupur. To know more about our custom offerings, you can refer to our page https://flairmart.in/custom-orders/
For Wholesale Purchase: https://flairmart.in
For Retail Purchase: https://flairmart.com